Comment on page
Connect Zoho to Popl Teams for converting Popl leads to Zoho leads with auto or manual syncs.
In this document, we will provide a step by step walkthrough of how to setup our direct integration with Zoho! This integration will allow your team to instantly sync leads from Popl as leads in your team's Zoho account.
This integration will automatically connect to the fields below, with no additional configurations needed:
- First name
- Last name
- Job Title
- Company name
- Phone number
- Lead Source: Popl
- Lead Owner (will be the member that connected with that lead via Popl)
- Any custom fields you set up on the "Configuration" tab (optional)
- If you've already connected Zoho at any point before, the button will be "Configure" instead of "Connect". Go ahead and click configure instead if that is the case.
Popl Teams - Integrations Page
2. Next, you will see a Zoho popup as shown below. Click on "Connect" in the top right of the popup.
Popl Zoho Integration Popup
3. A window will then pop up asking you first to log into your Zoho account. The account you use to login here should be a Zoho admin to allow our integration to work correctly. Once you log in, Zoho will then have you click "Accept" to allow access to the Popl connector as shown below.
Zoho consent screen
4. After allowing consent, the Zoho window will disappear and you will see that the button in the top right of the popup now shows "Connected". Great job! Now you can toggle on one of our 2 available workflows.
Zoho sync options
1. Now that your Zoho is connected, there are 2 options for workflows that you can turn on:
- AUTO SYNC - Convert Popl Leads into Zoho Leads The Auto Sync workflow will automatically sync leads from Popl to Zoho at the very moment that any member of your team captures a new lead via Popl. This workflow completely removes any sort of manual data entry and lead selection, saving your team time and creating incredible efficiency.
- Convert Popl Leads into Zoho Leads The normal sync workflow is for teams that want an admin or member(s) to choose which leads that they would like to sync over to Zoho before they are synced. This workflow has more control than the auto sync as admins/members can decide exactly which leads should be synced and which leads shouldn't be.
2. Once you have chosen a workflow to switch on (both can be turned on if needed), next up is customizing the integration connection. Both workflows have the same customization options and here is more details on each section:
The first 6 fields showing are used for dynamically mapping lead capture fields from Popl to fields on Zoho leads.
For example, let's say that you have a custom lead capture form on Popl Teams that gets a value called "Property Number" from your prospects. If you'd like to map "Property Number" values from Popl to a field called "Property Number" on Zoho, you would put "property number" for the first field called "Popl Lead Capture Field to Map to Zoho Dynamic Mapping Below", then choose "Lead" from the dropdown in the "Object Name" field, and finally, choose "Property Number" for the second field called "zohocrm Field".
There is a second dynamic mapping available so 2 different dynamic mappings can be set up total.
The final 2 fields are for mapping tags from Popl to Zoho. Popl Teams allows admins and members to tag leads at any time. If you would like these tags to map over to a field on Zoho, that's what this section is for.
For example, if your team is using tags as a way to categorize cold, warm, or hot leads, you can have these tags map over to a field you may have for Zoho leads called "Lead Temperature". Then all tags from then on will sync to this field when a lead is synced over. To set up for this example, you would choose "Lead" from the dropdown for "Object Name", then you would choose "Lead Temperature" from the options for the "zohocrm Field".
Once your customization is complete, simply click X in the top left of the popup to return to Popl Teams. All customization is auto saved, so no need to click any sort of save button.
Once your desired workflow(s) are enabled and your customization is complete (customizing is optional), you are all set! Now you or your team can export leads at any time from the Popl Dashboard or the Popl mobile app to your Zoho account.
With 🤍 from Popl.